cheating or mistake nfgfc

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

cheating or mistake nfgfc

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

member of nfgfc cheating or mistake a member brought a elegal fish to the way inn. family and fun,compition family and fun,man verser man, the wright thing ,or the money.......???????????++++++++++??????????????????.board member need to fix this . the member need to do the wight thing. this hirts the club ,cheats members, out points,money ,anor and integrity and sponser. this is not what we are about,we say that, we have rules .for mistake. man up. no names are giving because i'm a member too. let fix it no hard feelings. what do you think.shound happen
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: cheating or mistake nfgfc

Post by RHTFISH »

CHOOTEM! :smt067
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

drunk posting or poor grammar :smt102

both :o :smt005
MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

sorry for the grammar do you get the point .
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

Chalk wrote:drunk posting or poor grammar :smt102

. :thumbup:
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Chalk wrote:drunk posting or poor grammar :smt102

LOL!!!!
Team Jolly Mon
MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

here mr game warden let me get you one smaller
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Mike,

Not sure why you felt the need for this post. I returned your call, and as I stated we will address illegal fish as a club at the next meeting. I cannot do anything about fish I don't see in person and aren't brought to the scales. If you saw a violation then you should have let me know while that fish was still at weigh-in. No need for a post of this nature.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

What happened?
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Spill it REELMAN
Stay Thirsty My Friends
MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

i was told that the broad was not going todo any thing about this.on last weeks tournament from 1 broad member and you said the same with a message .a broad member saw the illegal fish something should have been done. if you want to talk call me. the member should have say.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

Curious minds wanna know what happened.
MIKE REELMAN
Site Sponsor

Post by MIKE REELMAN »

a member had illegal fish .win third place big red and flounder.win 409.00. 50.00 gift card form kevin;s winning by the rules.great you had a good day. this mistake hirts 4th place down. and 2nd place red he had that one too. ok third place red should win the pot . in the rules the team disqualify. this is not the first time with in my 6th years. we let it slide.we will do something about it next tournament.i'am not at war with any one.and this is not my battle because i came in 16th.but want happen some body need to say something .
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Mike,

I left you a VM and asked you to call me if you wanted to discuss further. You should familiarize yourself with rule 21 re: professionalism and courtesy. I will address tournament participants at the next meeting as I stated, so something will be said as you requested, but this forum is not the appropriate venue. We are serious about disqualifying folks if they break laws; however, I can't do anything with rumors, which is what I've been provided. It is in your best interest to let this thread die...

Even the rumors being spread are inaccurate. I told you I was not in the $ repossession busines, not that nothing would be done. You've spoken with various club officers not board members.

Barry---feel free to lock this at any point. The issue has been identified and I don't an opty for anyone to benefit from this thread. Thanks
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

SHOWBOAT wrote: It is in your best interest to let this thread die...
The Illuminati