Car Touch Up Painters ?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Badbagger

Car Touch Up Painters ?

Post by Badbagger »

I've got a small chip of paint in the drivers side door of my truck and being white, it shows like hell. It's maybe 1/16th in diameter if that. It's the only nick pretty much on the truck which is an 04 Tundra and truck is like new. I went to two local body shops and the prices were well OVER $500. I'm sure if I could find someone GOOD with those small touch up paint pens/brushes, they could do a great job. But I'm not wanting to spend that kind of change for a nick. Most folks tell me I'm crazy and it's a tiny nick but it bugs me lol.

Can anyone recommend anyone local who could touch something like this up? It goes down to the primer and they're talking sand and blend with the fender etc. I just can't see it.
I'm no good with those touch up paint pens from Wally World and don't mind paying someone a fair price but over $500 is just insane.

Thanks for the help as always :thumbup:
bman

Re: Car Touch Up Painters ?

Post by bman »

Call Tom Wheeler... he can do it.
Auto Details by Custom Detailing
2490 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32308
(850) 545-0039
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Tom is the Picasso of the car world. He can hook you up. You should let him detail it while he has it too.
Team Jolly Mon
Badbagger

Post by Badbagger »

Thanks much, I'll get up with Tom. Forgot about him, he did my Reg #'s for my boat.