When did Bottoms Rd turn into a pay ramp?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Golforfish?

When did Bottoms Rd turn into a pay ramp?

Post by Golforfish? »

When out the other for the first time in a couple months and noticed they had a pay box. $5 launch fee. Aside from a trash an out there what upkeep is done?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: When did Bottoms Rd turn into a pay ramp?

Post by wevans »

It's been about a year now. I have a Pass for all Wakulla ramps :thumbup: :beer:
Wakulla County Annual Park Passes Now Available

You can now purchase a Wakulla County Annual Park Pass at local stores throughout Wakulla County. The Annual Park Pass is $40 and allows frequent users of County parks, beaches, and boat ramps to save money instead of paying per visit. The County also offers a discounted fee of $25 for Veterans, senior citizens (65 and older), persons with disabilities, and commercial fisherman.

The Annual Park Pass is now available at the following locations:

Crum’s Mini Mall – Panacea

Bad Bob’s Bait & Tackle – Socphoppy

Angie’s Marine Supply (AMS) – Medart

Parks & Recreation Office - Medart

Tax Collector’s Office – Crawfordville

Citizens who display an Annual Park Pass have access to Blue Dolphin Boat Ramp, Bottoms Road Boat Ramp, Levy Bay Boat Ramp, Mash Island Park & Boat Ramp, Newport Park Boat Ramp, Rock Landing Boat Ramp, Shell Point Park & Boat Ramp, and Wakulla River Lower Bridge Boat Ramp. The annual pass is good for one year from the date of purchase.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: When did Bottoms Rd turn into a pay ramp?

Post by Salty Gator »

That's good info, thanks weavens :thumbup: . I noticed spring creek ramp wasn't listed. I guess it is private?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven