STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER IMMIDIATLY

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER IMMIDIATLY

Post by wevans »

The U.S. Department of Homeland security is advising Americans not to use the Internet Explorer Web browser until a fix is found for a serious security flaw that came to light over the weekend.

Until a security fix is available and installed, the safest thing to do is to simply stop using Internet Explorer. As an alternative, please download and install Google Chrome to use until the problem has been resolved. We are also blocking usage of Internet Explorer on our network until further notice.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Re: STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER IMMIDIATLY

Post by Tidedancer »

Waldo. Do you like Google chrome over Firefox?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I use Chrome, but that's just a personal preference. They are both good browsers.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I refuse to use Firefox after they pushed their CEO out for supporting heterosexual marriage some 7 years ago. :smt011

Chrome takes some getting used to, but it works fine.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

Thanks guys. :D
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

MudDucker wrote:I refuse to use Firefox after they pushed their CEO out for supporting heterosexual marriage some 7 years ago. :smt011

You think Google is any better with liberal issues?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

leonreno wrote:
MudDucker wrote:I refuse to use Firefox after they pushed their CEO out for supporting heterosexual marriage some 7 years ago. :smt011

You think Google is any better with liberal issues?
I don't care if they are liberal, what I care about is that firefox was intolerant. To run a man out of his job where he had exhibited no bias just because he supported traditional marriage at a time when the flip flopper in the whitehouse also supported traditional marriage crossed the line with me. I don't like to see people fired because they champion any cause unless that cause and their actions in support thereof actually damage their employer.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

I to believe in traditional marriage, God said man was to leave his mother and father to marry woman. He said to be fruitful, who can two guys have children. Or two girls. I respect others beliefs and love all others as Jesus said. That being said, we have a freedom of religion and no one should be fired for their beliefs. I was asked by a certain big coffee CEO not to do business with their company if I support traditional marriage, so I stopped buying their $4 cups. Cool thing is God blessed me by realizing that I could save $120 a month! God is good!