Dog Island Fun!!

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bonecracker

Dog Island Fun!!

Post by Bonecracker »

Man this place is dead so I thought I would liven things up a bit!!! :thumbup: Thought I would post some pictures of a fun afternoon we had on Dog Island back on 10/5 catching sharks 4-6ft range. Got our favorite beach chairs set up in the sand, few cold adult beverages, and we tossed out some 6" dead mullet (we cast netted earlier dat mornin) out on the bottom. Put the rods in my PVC rod holders and sit back and relax and enjoy the show!! Gosh did we see a lot of mullet cruzin by us in the shallows!! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz, fish on!! We must have had 10 really good bits in 3-4 hours of fishing!! Those Black Tips and Spinners took any where from 15-30min to reel in!! Good time was had by all, enjoy!! salute2

Image[/URL

[URL=http://s20.photobucket.com/user/huntlucky/media/AAshark2_zps56b69655.jpg.html]Image

2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Dog Island Fun!!

Post by Salty Gator »

Nice, you are braver than I am getting your money maker that close to a shark. Nice pics, thanks
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
clinchmtnboy

Re: Dog Island Fun!!

Post by clinchmtnboy »

Looks like a lot of FUN! What kind of castable rub leader you using? I usually get rubbed off on their tail. Thanks!