Going fishing this Monday……..

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

randymullaly

Going fishing this Monday……..

Post by randymullaly »

Im off on Monday and plan on floating the boat. Anybody seeing any trout? Ive struck out at St. Marks the last several trips. If all else fails, a bucket of crickets and a day of bream fishing. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
bman

Re: Going fishing this Monday……..

Post by bman »

I can tell you that my dad has been catching reds up the rivers.
I've been working :(
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
randymullaly

Post by randymullaly »

Thanks for the reply Barry. Hope all is well with you. About time for us to put together another new home deal in Southwood. Ive got another phase of development about to start!
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Went out to St. Marks Thursday and the trout were by the oyster bars. Just pick one and work the pockets around it with a slow suspending type bait. I have been using the Soft-Dine which is like a Paul Brown and Mirrolure had a baby. The trick was trying to get it as close to the bottom as possible with small jerks without getting it stuck on the bar itself. We had a one man limit in the boat within 30 minutes...
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

milto wrote:Went out to St. Marks Thursday and the trout were by the oyster bars. Just pick one and work the pockets around it with a slow suspending type bait. I have been using the Soft-Dine which is like a Paul Brown and Mirrolure had a baby. The trick was trying to get it as close to the bottom as possible with small jerks without getting it stuck on the bar itself. We had a one man limit in the boat within 30 minutes...
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image