Canvas Top Replacement @ Panacea

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Vitz

Canvas Top Replacement @ Panacea

Post by Vitz »

Need to have my bimini top replaced, along with a three-sided eisenglass enclosure. My boat is in dry-dock in Panacea with no trailer to move it so need the shop to be mobile. I've spoken with the folks at Upholstery Unlimited in Crawfordville and they are supposed to be getting me a quote. Any other recommendations or comments about work done by Upholstery Unlimited? Thanks.
BeachRum1962

Re: Canvas Top Replacement @ Panacea

Post by BeachRum1962 »

If you are talking about the place on the right (going south), north of Crawfordville, I would not use them. Others will chime in on alternatives.
Vitz

Post by Vitz »

That's the one. Care to elaborate on why not to use them? Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to do it publicly. Thanks.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

What happened to the upholstery shop that used to be in Panacea?
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
BeachRum1962

Post by BeachRum1962 »

Vitz wrote:That's the one. Care to elaborate on why not to use them? Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to do it publicly. Thanks.
PM sent.
Vitz

Post by Vitz »

MudDucker wrote:What happened to the upholstery shop that used to be in Panacea?
Didn't know there was one. Name? Number? Location?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Vitz wrote:
MudDucker wrote:What happened to the upholstery shop that used to be in Panacea?
Didn't know there was one. Name? Number? Location?
I don't know the name, just went with someone to pick up their boat years back. The guy had made new plastic side curtains. It was on the west side of 98 on a side street about 2 blocks off of 98. My memory is that it was just a couple of streets past the present location of Posey's if coming from the east.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
fish finder
Site Sponsor

Post by fish finder »

I recommend Flagship Canvas & Upholstery. Contact Scott Smith @ 850-228-1007. I have had him complete several jobs over the years, always top notch and he is mobile.

Capt Jay