Icey-Tek and Polar Bear Coolers--SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Icey-Tek and Polar Bear Coolers--SOLD

Post by silverking »

Just in time for scallop season, I am selling two more coolers that I no longer use. I'm located in Tallahassee. PM or call 8Five0-3Two0-Two00one

The first is a nearly-new Polar Bear 12-pack soft-side cooler with a heavy-duty nylon cover, zipper, shoulder strap, zippered pocket and bottle opener. Thick insulation and a rugged leak-proof liner ensures keeping beverages or lunch cold or hot. Will keep ice overnight. Great for tailgating, too. Bought this for my wife for groceries and she doesn't use it. Like new condition. They retail for $50, plus shipping. Sold
IMG_2579.jpg
IMG_2581.jpg
Also selling a 40-quart Icey-Tek cube cooler. This forerunner to the Yeti is roto-molded with foam insulation, an eva foam gasket on the lid and two large threaded drain plugs. Food safe light blue interior with hard plastic finish. Integrated handles are molded into the top. The latches are heavy-duty rubber. Also has two tie-down points on either side. This cooler has been used with a few stains and light scratches but no major gouges or cracks. The top has been painted navy blue. It'll keep ice for several days and the rugged construction make it sturdy enough to use for a seat or casting platform (a cushion top or Seadeck could be added). SOLD

Both coolers are now sold. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by silverking on June 29th, 2015, 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
caseycook

Re: Icey-Tek and Polar Bear Coolers FS

Post by caseycook »

Dave - I sent you a PM about the icey-tek.
Boom goes the dynamite.
BeachRum1962

Re: Icey-Tek and Polar Bear Coolers FS

Post by BeachRum1962 »

PM sent on red cooler.