Sharkgirl

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Sharkgirl

Post by Harmsway »

Savannah tore up the sharks from shore Thursday night. Image
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
bman

Re: Sharkgirl

Post by bman »

Great job :thumbup: :thumbup: I bet that was fun!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Ted in Tallahassee

Post by Ted in Tallahassee »

Good to see kids fishing. When I was a kid I was crazy about fishing, so was my dad. My own kids could hardly care less! "It's too hot." "There's too many bugs." It seems like that's about all I hear from my own kids if the action isn't fast & furious.

The bonnet heads I'll eat. Darn good if you ask me. The pointynose ones, not so much, but they're passable table fare if you make sure you get ALL of anything red out of the fillets, especially the layer right under the skin. Even then they're kinda rubbery, almost tough if fish meat can ever be described as tough. And you can still get that weird funk smell/aftertaste when you're eating it, that shark smell. Just this side of nauseating.
CoastalPirate
Site Sponsor

Post by CoastalPirate »

Awesome, great catch! I hope one day my daughter will be as brave as yours. Just after 3 trips on the new boat my daughter is ready to call it quits...maybe being 4 years old doesnt help. :lol:
The hunt for the notorious green whale never ends.
Instagram: mikemincy
Youtube: MrCoastalPirate