Looking for people to fish with

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

mcmatt92

Looking for people to fish with

Post by mcmatt92 »

Morning yall! Looking for some new people to fish with/learn from. Mostly I kayak and wade fish but am more than willing to split expenses to go offshore too. Message me if interested!
ertauber

Re: Looking for people to fish with

Post by ertauber »

I don't fish offshore but I like to have company as I fish the creeks, flats, rivers all year long. I have a basstracker 17 that is perfect for two people. The reds are hot right now in many areas from St Marks to Bald Point.
Let me know if this interests you. I very rarely fish on weekends. Too many people, fish are too disturbed.
Eugene from Medart
randymullaly

Post by randymullaly »

Eugene,

I fish out of the light house a couple of times a week. Ive got an 18' McKee Craft center console. I work weekends and fish during the week. If you are interested in fishing on Monday's or Tuesdays early, happy to have you. Always nice to fish with different folks to learn new places and techniques. I usually float the boat just before sun rise, throw the cast net for bait and head to the flats. I would really like to spend more time in the creeks looking for Reds. PM me if you would like to go sometime.
fish reaper

Post by fish reaper »

Hi I am new to the area and love to fish. Would enjoy going out during the week with either of you any time. Please message me and let me know if any are interested.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

mcmatt92 wrote:Morning yall! Looking for some new people to fish with/learn from. Mostly I kayak and wade fish but am more than willing to split expenses to go offshore too. Message me if interested!

You have hit the jackpot joining this forum! You are now entitled to fish with Barry Bevis anytime you like! Just send him a message! :-D
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
randymullaly

Post by randymullaly »

Fish Reaper,

Sent you a message. Im going in the morning (Monday) early if you want to go. Check your message box.
mcmatt92

Post by mcmatt92 »

Nobody fishes on the weekends anymore? That's really the only time I can get out. Went out of the lighthouse this morning and got into the Spanish pretty thick. Couldn't seem to find the trout..
LivinTheSaltLife

Post by LivinTheSaltLife »

mcmatt92 wrote:Nobody fishes on the weekends anymore? That's really the only time I can get out. Went out of the lighthouse this morning and got into the Spanish pretty thick. Couldn't seem to find the trout..
I'll be out there this weekend. Lunar phase is suppose to make the fish basically jump out the water

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cotton

Post by cotton »

If your looking for folks to kayak fish with, there are about 15-20 of us on fcka.net who fish at least once a week. You should be able to find someone with similar interest.
Ttt

Post by Ttt »

. Finally have time to fish and would like to fish with someone on Sunday Monday and Tuesday. I can tie my own hook and weight and would love to learn the area. Willing to go dusk to dawn cause I just love it.