Seeking fishing partner

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

livewildforlife

Seeking fishing partner

Post by livewildforlife »

I have already put up one post and apologize to write another. Yet to be completely honest I am very serious about wanting to find someone or someone's to fish with this spring thru fall. I recently have relocated to the area from the bama coast and have fished in st. Joe bay previously. I definitely have been impressed by prior fishing and by what I've found via scouting for future places to fish and hunt. I have no issue going it alone and go it alone I shall if I cannot find someone to fish with. Yet it'd be a much smaller learning curve if I could get to know a few of my new neighbor fisherman and fellow outdoorsman that obviously are much more familiar with the overall big bend area. I fish currently from shore or via wading. I primarily am concentrating on fishing lower apalachicola and ochlocknee along with surrounding area to include coast.

(On separate topic I am currently looking for my first dedicated fishing boat. I would happily take advice of where to find a good deal on a decent used bay boat. )

Contact me via 334-685-4552 or via livewildforlife@gmail.com
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Seeking fishing partner

Post by silverking »

livewildforlife wrote: (On separate topic I am currently looking for my first dedicated fishing boat. I would happily take advice of where to find a good deal on a decent used bay boat. )

Contact me via 334-685-4552 or via livewildforlife@gmail.com
Here's a great deal on a barely-used Sea Born bay in St. Marks. Shields Marina is closed on Mondays though.

http://www.shieldsmarina.com/pre_owned_ ... eh=4453441
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat