Coastal Trailer

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

guthooked
Site Sponsor

Coastal Trailer

Post by guthooked »

Just wanted to give a shout about Coastal Trailer.

On the way to St Marks Friday I blew out a wheel bearing somewhere on Capital Circle. I was able to limp down to Shell Island where the guys at the fish camp removed my tire and pointed me in the direction of Coastal Trailer. This was around mid-day Friday and I knew Saturday was a short day for him so I had mentally prepared to leave my boat and trailer down for the week. We went out and caught a a few trout, while getting soaked, and came back in around 5:00. As soon as we finished cleaning fish I got a call from Coastal and they had me ready to go.

Great service and a fair price.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Coastal Trailer

Post by MudDucker »

They fixed me up a couple of weeks ago with a new hub and tire. Very reasonable and very fast.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Coastal Trailer

Post by silverking »

Dan and Rex have been taking care of my trailer needs since 1997. Great folks who know their stuff and don't charge a fortune. :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat