Live2Fish SUP

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Live2Fish SUP

Post by GaryDroze »

Just drove back from the CCA FL Star Awards Banquet in Melbourne, FL, where I picked up the www.livewatersports.com Live2fish 12.5ft SUP that I won in the 2019 tournament. MSRP is $2299+161 tax = $2460. I have it on Craigslist for $1900, but will let it go on BBF forum for $1600 firm. See the website for specs. Hull is sky blue color. Unless I'm mistaken, you can't buy these locally. I already did the drive for you. If no takers at that price, I'm slapping my Torqeedo electric motor on it and taking over Stoney Bayou!
BillytheKid

Re: Live2Fish SUP

Post by BillytheKid »

That's an awesome deal for that board. The Torqeedo on that thing would be awesome.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Couldn't work out a deal with the guy on Microskiff?

You'd better have a seat belt and PFD on if you strap the electric to the back of that thing. It would be a wild ride, for sure. Where would you put your hull numbers? :lol:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Problem solved, Dave. My bride wants funds to improve our kitchen, so I dropped it to $1500 and sold it minutes later. She's looking at cabinets now.

Happy wife = happy life
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

GaryDroze wrote:Problem solved, Dave. My bride wants funds to improve our kitchen, so I dropped it to $1500 and sold it minutes later. She's looking at cabinets now.

Happy wife = happy life

Smart man!
All photos copyright @saverymill
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Glad it worked out. The missus won't mind all those summer days at the coast when you're making deals like that. :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat