Yard Sale 10/8 and 10/9

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

grabbinglimbs

Yard Sale 10/8 and 10/9

Post by grabbinglimbs »

Well I have decided to stop being such a pack rat and after much prodding from my mom she convinced me to bring it down to her place and have a yard sale with her.Here is a partial list of things, lawnboy push lawn mower, wedding dress (never worn still in the plastic), kids clothes, toys, 6hp evinrude motor, real wood sewing macine cabinet/table, girls hope chest with the inscription " He loves me he loves me not, it matters little because I am what hes got" , toddler bed headboard, footboard, rails and mattress( mattress was covered in plastic until I snagged the plastic pulling it down from the attic). There is tons more as my mom is a bigger pack rat than I am lol.

It will be at 103 Turkey Run rd. It is on hwy 98 just east of spring creek hwy. if coming across spring creek hwy heding towards st. marks you take the first dirt road to your left Sink rd, come to the stop sign and either go right or left just keep following the road around in a big circle. Or just follow the yard sale signs. So if your out and about stop by and say hi.
An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Saw it in the Wakulla news :thumbup:
LiveLine

Post by LiveLine »

May have to check it out :wink:
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Hey Gabinglimbs-

What time are you all going to get things started?

I might have to come and visit a while.

MJ
grabbinglimbs

Post by grabbinglimbs »

ya'll stop by we should be getting started around 730 each morning. :thumbup:
An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.