St Marks , Sat 8th

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

sundown
Site Sponsor

St Marks , Sat 8th

Post by sundown »

Any of you fellers going out of St Marks tomorrow ? Weather report sure looks good...whether any fish bite is another question...

Got in this afternoon and backed right up to the boat shed.. Win, lose or draw I'm gonna try it in the morning..Only concern is report of heavy fog..

Figure with early low tide it will be at least 8:30 fore I get the boat in..then going to try the flats east of the lighthouse..if don't catch nothing then I'll go from there

If any of you are out that way, gimme a holler on radio..I monitor 16, answer to "sundown"... we can swap tales !
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

You're right...

Tides and wave heights and wind all look favorable for a good time, but will the fish cooperate?
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Post by Fisherman989 »

Sundown....see the report for Keaton Beach today... from me...about the fog.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I was in that fog today and would have been lost 200 yrds from the ramp without it :o and it NEVER lifted "got thicker at the tide change around noon" :-? Make dang sure you got a GPS or a good compass in the morning :thumbup: :beer:
BKTomblin Jr

Post by BKTomblin Jr »

You won't know - unless you go :lol: