1/2 the BassBoyz got beat

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

1/2 the BassBoyz got beat

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Went Talquin bass fishing with Trouttrent,1/2 of the Bassboyz Team. At the end of the day the count was 1 mudfish and 1 two foot long alligator for the Bassboyz. I had 3 nice bass and a turtle for my efforts. He talks a good line. He had me believing he was the best bass fisherman alive next to TinCan.
Guess I'll have to take on the Can next. :lick:
Caught my bass on Gold Renegades,Rapala crank baits and spinnerbaits. :thumbup:
He caught his mudfish on a spinnerbait and his alligator on a worm. :thumbdown:
Castaway

Post by Castaway »

Sounds like fun :thumbup: Ive been hearing of some big bass being caught on talquin lately :D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Y'all done better than me :roll: I fished for 3 hours and the only thing I caught was a three foot gator :smt012 fun on top water though :-D
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Hey Basspro, Glad I could put you on a couple and I did catch one bass on a crankbait but someone wasn't fast enough with the net.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

TroutTrent wrote:Hey Basspro, Glad I could put you on a couple and I did catch one bass on a crankbait but someone wasn't fast enough with the net.
Once when I had my head stuck in the tackle box you yelled"I Got one". But,I never saw it. :oops:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Take that danged COON ofin yer head and it want get stuck in the box :smt004 :-D :beer: