St. Joe Bay

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Billy Miller

St. Joe Bay

Post by Billy Miller »

I'll be fishing St. Joe Bay next Sat., Sun., and early Monday. Will be fishing out of my kayak. If anyone else will be over there, and wants to fish, let me know.
Thanks,
Billy
ben

St Joe Bay

Post by ben »

I have a 3 day weekend and would love to fish St. Joe Bay this weekend. I could meet you out there Sunday. Sweet! I've been waiting for a St. Joe Bay trip.
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Hey Billy, I've been spying your post for a few days now thinkin I had a chance to meet you but it's not happening.
In my imagination though:
Were I there,
I'd paddle out of the San Blas kayak put in. I'd throw some topwater on the way out but my destination would be the channel between there and Blacks Island. I'd use Pin Fish under a CT. and use a second rod to slow fish jigs/tails (white) as deep as possible.
Maybe next time.
Meanwhile, I'll be fishing all day tomorrow in a nice big Dusky (out of Lanark). :D :D :D
ben

St. Joe Bay

Post by ben »

Hey Billy,
What's the word? I think the weather will be crummy on Saturday but Sunday and Monday look real nice. Will you be out there the whole weekend? I wonder if there will be lots of people in the area for memorial weekend? Let me know what you think about Sunday and Monday