Keaton 5/1 MAN WHAT A DAY!!

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GIT-R-WET
Site Sponsor

Post by GIT-R-WET »

MudDucker wrote:
fishful_thinkin wrote:
GIT-R-WET wrote: Are you the one that was fixin to unload as I was finishing up gettin the dirt dobber nest out?
Yep that was us. I was the one doin all the work while my dad was doin all the talkin :-D
Just as it should be Grasshopper. This keeps the ying and yang in balance :smt005
Yep I heard that ying or maybe it was yang about the sand gnats would eat the dirt dobbers :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
"LIFE IS GOOD IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS"
grim reeler

Post by grim reeler »

fishful_thinkin wrote:Yep that was us. I was the one doin all the work while my dad was doin all the talkin :-D
Thats the way it goes. Dad now hangs out and talks while I get every thing ready.

I just hope this role reversal doesn't continue to the point that he starts tearing up my boat and stuff like I used to tear up his.......
fishful_thinkin

Post by fishful_thinkin »

grim reeler wrote:
fishful_thinkin wrote:Yep that was us. I was the one doin all the work while my dad was doin all the talkin :-D
Thats the way it goes. Dad now hangs out and talks while I get every thing ready.

I just hope this role reversal doesn't continue to the point that he starts tearing up my boat and stuff like I used to tear up his.......
I know what ya mean I made him rebuild that motor when I was in high school :smt012
Less Work! More Fishing!
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

nice mess of fish.
Fishin 911

Post by Fishin 911 »

Looks like we are all having those good fishing days lately.... WTG! :thumbup: