Missing Andros Backwater FOUND

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Re: Missing Andros Backwater FOUND

Post by Sea Dawg »

what we should do is stake him out naked in the sun and put a shovel full of FIRE ANTS on his Balls..
boggob
Site Sponsor

Post by boggob »

The brightside it that maybe this time you can upgrade to to the bonefish 22' or the cuda 23'.
DeanMac

Post by DeanMac »

Hang him high,

IMO, just a sign of more crime to come.

In our little rural area, we are seeing more and more thief. The local #2 guy in the Sheriffs department got his 4-wheeler stolen out of his truck sitting in his driveway. Friday night before he was going hunting on Saturday AM. The thief laid his deer stands on the ground beside the truck and unloaded and took the 4 wheeler. This was under night lights in a open populated area.
Needless to say the case was worked hard and they found the remains of the stripped ATV, just mainly the plastic parts.
Take a kid hunting or fishing and you will be rewarded.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Glad to hear law enforcement came through. Thats one thing I like my tax money going to.
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

Could someone with computer skill's post this on the florida sportsman N.W. general form, detail's. anyone got the name of the scumbag thief, thank's .
salty tiger
Advertising Sponsor

Post by salty tiger »

RED ZONE 48 wrote:Could someone with computer skill's post this on the florida sportsman N.W. general form, detail's. anyone got the name of the scumbag thief, thank's .
Once the investigation is complete I'll post more info. Right now they are still investigating so I'm leaving it with the boat was recovered and is probably totaled.
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

I feel like your all overreacting a tad. Seems like he likes to fish put him in the boat tow them to the middle grounds and leave him there with a rod reel and a box cutter and some frozen bait. If he makes it to shore he will look into honest work. If not maybe he will come back as a fish turd you know karma and all!
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Have they said anything about fingerprints? :roll: :roll: :roll:
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
salty tiger
Advertising Sponsor

Post by salty tiger »

Looks like Progressive is going to come through for me. They've totaled the boat and have already contacted Andros about replacing it. I should have a new boat in about 2 months. I have to say Progressive has exceeded my expectations throughout this whole process.
GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Post by GAJOEY »

salty tiger wrote:Looks like Progressive is going to come through for me. They've totaled the boat and have already contacted Andros about replacing it. I should have a new boat in about 2 months. I have to say Progressive has exceeded my expectations throughout this whole process.

That is good to hear ... you will be out there before you now it ..
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Thats good to know. You can park it at my house.
WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Post by WaltDawg »

jsuber wrote:Thats good to know. You can park it at my house.
Even if you keep it at Suber's, you should chain three or four pit bulls to it. Or keep it at the Sonic in Crawfordville that the guy used as a meth lab. I hear people on meth rarely steal from others.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

jsuber wrote:Thats good to know. You can park it at my house.

You could park it at mine as well. I've got space in a totally enclosed building with 2 locking doors and behind an electric gate. The 2 labs will keep her safe.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Ty one on wrote:I hope the local news can find time away from the Tiger Woods crap to give the thief's name and put his picture all over the TV and newpapers.
Why wait for them...
Stay Thirsty My Friends
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Glad to hear it was recovered, sorry to hear it's been totaled.

I hear they just arrested a few guys here in Perry that have been stealing the crap out of four wheelers, trailers, lawnmowers and stuff like that. It seems that thievery is on the rise.

We never used to have to worry about stuff like that.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb