What Happens on Facebook Does NOT Stay on Facebook

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

What Happens on Facebook Does NOT Stay on Facebook

Post by big bend gyrene »

Don't know if Robert's Rules of Order apply on here or not, but if so I hereby make a motion that from hence point forward the person formerly known as "WolfeMan" be known as "WolfePerson". :smt104
WolfePerson.jpg
WolfePerson.jpg (315.52 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: What Happens on Facebook Does NOT Stay on Facebook

Post by SHOWBOAT »

zima and pedicure..... :smt005
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

John, I appreciate the humor as much as anybody else, but I do recall you in the next chair snapping the picture.
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

You could have left the beer as-is and it would have been equally embarrassing. LOL!

Nope... NEVER HAD A PEDICURE HERE... NEVER. Pretty sure I stole it from one of the ladies in your life, WolfePerson. And like I said I'm not accusing you of being FULLY light in the loafers (as Jerry Seinfeld would say, "NOT that there's anything wrong with it!), but definitely meterosexual enough the "MAN" card & moniker MUST be duly pulled. :smt045 :lol:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
big bend gyrene

WolfeMan wrote:You could have left the beer as-is and it would have been equally embarrassing. LOL!
Just as you've lost the rights to the "Man" surname, you can't use the word "beer" to reference what you're drinking. Call it for what it truly is -- "alcopop"! :smt005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima
lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Post by lonesouth »

he's missing the joly rancher...
850-273-8818
big bend gyrene

lonesouth wrote:he's missing the joly rancher...
Never had heard of putting jolly ranchers in Zima, but yep, sounds like something WolfePerson would do! And isn't the internet a WONDERFUL thing?! I google "Zima & Jolly Ranchers" and it provides a picture that COULD NOT POSSIBLY better depict WolfePerson's pedi-adventures! :smt005 :smt043 :smt044
Zima Beeotch.jpg
Zima Beeotch.jpg (167.83 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

There is actually a decent story behind this...

My wife and I spent 3 days moving 11 years of stuff from our family of 5 out of our original house into a temporary rental place (waiting for our purchase to go through the banks, blah blah...whatever). Wife asks me as we are leaving our home for the last time if I mind if she gets a pedicure...I say "no, go ahead"...she asks if my feet hurt and I say "Yeah, the dogs are tired" - and she implies that I should come with her. I balk at the suggestion and refuse. She then tells me the girls that work there are hot Asians, they have beer, and big screen TV's. When was the last time your wife suggested to you that you should get a foot massage from a hot Asian while drinking a beer and watching ESPN on a 55" big screen?

Yeah...me either - so I decided to go along for the ride. I can't say I'll be in a big hurry to go back, but it was worth doing once. If you work hard on your feet all day (not like you and me John, we sit on our asses in cushy offices...) but if you work on your feet - I say give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Embarrassed, maybe...but not disappointed!

It's all good, WolfePerson... mistake "weren't" in going, mistake was in letting the little lady snap & post the pic! :wink:
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

big bend gyrene wrote:mistake "weren't" in going, mistake was in letting the little lady snap & post the pic! :wink:
Truer words were never spoken.

Of course, she is reveling in this...I told her the pic is posted up here and she cackled like I haven't heard in years.
Site Sponsor

Post by lonesouth »

Did you have them paint your toe nails? I think that would really seal the deal...
850-273-8818
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

NO, she did offer clear but I declined.

Dudette, pink polish would have gone great with the shirt! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

:o

I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem