Boat storage Tallahassee?

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

setty7

Re: Boat storage Tallahassee?

Post by setty7 »

would prefer one that is covered as well.
Tally Boat Storage

Post by Tally Boat Storage »

Uncoverd spots will start at $50 and up/month depending on length. Some covered spots are in the works. I will provide more updates in the coming weeks that include the sizes and number of spots available with exact pricing. Would also appreciate any feedback! I know that there are lots of avid boaters living in Tallahassee neighborhoods with HOA's that do not allow boats to be parked. Our hope is to help these boaters out with a safe and convenient location in town.
salty tiger
Advertising Sponsor

Post by salty tiger »

Electricity?
setty7

Post by setty7 »

Tally boat storage...Im really looking forward to information you will have. I live in Killearn and this will probably be the closest covered storage near me. Please keep us posted on size, pricing, and amenities (electricity, wash station, A/C?, etc)

thanks,
Setty
setty7

Post by setty7 »

is it off centerville? Where those storage units are? Or where the party rental place was?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I noticed on my way to work that it is where the party rental place was. Right next to the detailing shop, 2 doors down from the self storage. I didn't see any covered area. Maybe to come.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
setty7

Post by setty7 »

yea man I saw that this morning as well! Really intersted becasue I live off Pimlico and that will be really close. Definitely wanting a covered spot in that area for sure
Tally Boat Storage

Thanks for the interest. You guys are correct it is at the old party rental location off Centerville. No covered spots yet but in the works. I know guys that are paying $75+/month (for 12x30) to park in the parking lot of a mini storage place thats not fenced in, not covered, and with no boat ammenities. What kind of value would you guys place on a spot in a fenced in lot with security cameras, a washdown location, ice machine, restroom, and electricity hookup available? Uncovered vs. Covered. Thanks for all the feedback.

We are just a few weeks away from getting the final details in place and will post them here first.
setty7

Post by setty7 »

Just keep us posted TBS!
setty7

Post by setty7 »

any news?
Tally Boat Storage

The boat and RV storage lot off Centerville Road (old party rental) will finally be ready for storage on May 1st. Here are the details:

Gated Entry, Fenced on all sides, Good Lighting, Security Cameras with remote login to view the site. All spaces are uncovered.

Pricing: $50/month for 10ft x 15ft area
$75/month for 12ft x 20ft area
$95/month for 12ft x 30ft area
$125/month for 12ft x 50ft area

All boats and RV's must have tag and insurance.
Discount available if paid annually.
Spaces are limited so call 509*4299 to reserve yours. Thanks!
setty7

Post by setty7 »

Awesome! Any word on maybe some covered storage? Glad to see it coming along